Saturday 20th April 2019 (Easter Weekend) 11:00am – 7:00pm
Cargo Brewery, Waitiri Creek, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown
Early Birds: $59.00 – Book here
An excellent afternoon of classic kiwi music amongst the vineyards of Waitere Creek. Line up includes the legendary Dave Dobbyn, Fly My Pretties fronted by Barnaby Weir, Rhythmonyx and The Butlers, along with local legend, DJ FOZ.
Saturday 20 April 2019 10:30am – 6:00pm
Oxbow Adventure Aquatrack, 995 Luggate Wanaka Highway, Luggate, Queenstown Lakes
- Adult: $33.75 ($30.00 + $3.75 fees)
- Child: $10.25 ($10.00 + $0.25 fees)
- Family Pass - 2 adults and 2 children: $69.62 ($65.00 + $4.62 fees)
The methanol sucking monsters are back! Speed and skill are tested on the water as these specially designed jet boats battle out for the title of champion at the Oxbow Adventure Aquatrack Easter Saturday!
There will be spills and thrills as racers push it to the limit, aiming to achieve the ultimate glory of a podium finish, in the FINAL round of the NZ series.
Three Parks Ballantyne Road, Wanaka, Otago
Sat 20 Apr 2019, 9:30am–5:00pm
Sun 21 Apr 2019, 9:30am–5:00pm
- General Admission, One Day, Adult (18yrs+): $25.00
- General Admission, Two Day, Adult (18yrs+): $35.00
- One Day Family Pass (2 Adults 18+, 2 Youth 12 to >18yrs) Under 12s Free: $60.00
- Two Day Family Pass (2 Adults 18+, 2 Youth 12 to >18yrs) Under 12s Free: $80.00
- One Day Youth Pass (12 to >18yrs) Under 12s Free: $15.00
- Two Day Youth Pass (12 to >18yrs) Under 12s Free: $20.00
- Children Under 12: Free: $0.00
This biennial vintage show, covers over 50 acres of entertainment - tractor dancing, melodious tones of engines & earthmoving demonstrations and Dig This. It combines The CLAAS Harvest Centre Vintage Farm Fair celebrating 60 years of the West Otago Vintage Club, Vintage Tractors and Farming Heritage, The Drivesouth Car, Motorcycle and Truck Show vintage, classics and exotics and the The Gough CAT Earthmoving Extravaganza